PT Canggih Com is a newly established company located in Jakarta with affiliations in other countries, including Japan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, Sinhala, Brazil and US. We are looking for qualified candidates for below described positions
- Deliver high quality web applications and modules using best practices standards.
- Optimization of database queries, text parsing and web service algorithms.
- Plan and perform proper unit testing of software code written.
- Assist other junior Developers.
- Work closely ith the marketing and sales department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mandatory skills : Linux, PHP Frameworks, MySQL, JQuery, CSS, HTML, SVN source control, Microsoft C# .Net, SQL Server, Visual Source Safe
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in business English (speaking and writing)
- Having basic knowledge in computer network and PC trouble shooting.
Preferable Skill :
- Shell script
- Yii PHP Framework
- we are looking for people who are smart, self motivated, responsible and creative;
- who eager to be a strong individual contributor and a valuable team player;
- who are happy with a pace of constant change and constant challenge;
- who can learn quickly on their own and enthusiast for solving complex technical problems;
- and who are with attention to detail.
- interest and involvement in open source, open social web, frameworks, and user experience designs is a big plus.
Work time :
- 3 months probation with possibility of immediate increase.
- Working Time: Monday - Friday 7:30-16:30 or 11:00-20:00.
- Saturday once in three weeks.
Additional Info :
- Location : Central Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Type : Full time Permanent position.
- Start : Immediately.
[How to apply]
Please send your CV (with picture), porto folio and project description that would be demonstrated if passed the selection phase 1 to email below: